Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The X9 front derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM X-GLIDE™ shifting. Flawless shifting means you’ll never again compromise your speed and power in unpredictable off-road terrain. No more missed shifts, ever. X-GLIDE™ puts you in he right gear, right now.
Direct-mount options are chainring size/combination specific and available in three versions: S1 for 42.7mm (2-bolt), S3 for 22.1mm (2-bolt), or H0 (1-bolt + anti-rotation slot)
Direct Mount derailleur features a single attaching bolt and a grove on its back to keep it aligned with the frame mount.
Top pull derailleurs refer to the cable being pulled from the top. If your cable routing follows the top tube and then drops down to the front derailleur, it’s a top pull.
Bottom pull derailleurs – wait for it – refer to cable being pulled from the bottom. If your cable routing follows the down tube and then takes the cable past the bottom bracket, it’s a bottom pull.
- Specific linkage/travel for 2x10 49.5mm chainline
- X-Glide technology for fast/smooth shifting and full-range access with little-to-no chain rub in cross-chain combinations
- Low-clamp/top-swing (TS), high-clamp/down-swing (DS), or direct-mount (DM) fitment options
- Clamp options available to fit 31.8/34.9/38.2mm seat-tubes (separate shim needed for 28.6mm seat-tubes) and designed for 66-69 degree chainstay/seat-tube angles
- Direct-mount options are chainring size/combination specific and available in three versions: S1 for 42.7mm (2-bolt), S3 for 22.1mm (2-bolt), or H0 (1-bolt + anti-rotation slot)
- Configurations for top-pull and/or bottom-pull cable routing depending on specification
- Alloy clamp/body with a formed steel cage: 145g
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review X9, 2x10sp, LDM S3, 39T Bottom pull