The Garneau Cristal II features Garneau's award-winning and patented X-Comfort Zone Technology that lets the foot swell 5-10mm during riding. That means that hotspots are eliminated when the foot swells, and it also eliminates bunions over time. The two-strap and one-buckle closure system paired with Power Zone technology ensures a secure, comfortable fitting shoe that eliminates slippage and keeps the foot cozy all ride long. Patented fiberglass and nylon injected outsole provides the perfect balance of compliance and power transfer for smooth riding all day long, and the breathable upper commands moisture-free riding no matter how far your journey takes you.
- Shoe Technology : X-Comfort Zone - Power Zone: Increased arch support and power transfer
- Shoes Weight: 9.3 oz/265 g (size 38)
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Breathable, ventilated
- Closure System: Double-adjustment ratchet and hook and loop strap for a better adjustment
- Cleats: Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.