In-bike storage and essential riding tools that can meet the needs of almost any trailside repair. Durable, flexible storage sleeves make for a secure, clean place to stow EnCase System tools or other small items. Fits most mountain bars and most road bars thanks to a storage sleeve with a customizable rubber flap that can be cut to meet your handlebar inner diameter. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (included) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands (or refrigerators) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops) - Chain & Tire Plug tool compatible with all bicycle chains including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five strips included; refills available - Hardened steel pin for lifetime durability - Requires 4mm hex for chain tool driver which can be found on the EnCase Hex Bit Wrench - Storage sleeves made of vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Includes Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding. - Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available - Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket - Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
$14.99 - $19.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Our ergonomic Greenslide tool features a fold out bit holder to allow for the perfect leverage. With 11 integrated tools, including a chain tool, a quick-link holder, TORX and HEX bolts, it's the complete package. Further customize your set to your perfect bit set using our aftermarket kits. - New multi-tool generation with strong handling and high versatility - Spare bits offer the possibility to tune the function according your needs - Rotating shaft makes access easier and the tool more handy by using it 90° or 180° oriented - Compact format, easy to store in jersey pocket, saddle bag or backpack - Glass fiber reinforced nylon - Hardened steel bits - Approximate Weight: 155g - Hex 3/4/5/6mm - T15/25/30 - PH2 - Chain tool - Chain link holder - Tubeless valve core remover
Our iS (Integrated Storage) solution for road and gravel riders, the iS Coupe cage is a top entry cage which can be mounted anywhere on the bike. The 10 function multi-tool is securely housed behind the bottle and features a special finish for higher resistance to corrosion. The tool itself has 10 function to help you get over basic trail side disasters. - Integrated storage top-entry cage - Upgraded bit finish for higher resistance to corrosion - 10 function multi-tool - Low-profile design mounts seamlessly to the downtube or seat tube - Glass Fiber reinforced Nylon - Hardened steel bits - Hex2/2.5/3/4/5/PH2/FLAT/T10/20/25 - 2 bit adaptors : Hex 8mm / T30 - 98g approximate weight
7" long combination pliers.
8" pliers with a long nose.
Set of 2 tire levers.
$6.49 - $11.99
Various spoke wrenches for differing spoke sizes and companies.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
$19.99 - $41.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port) Features: - Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder - Funnel base - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
$15.00 - $33.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
- 50 hour service kit for Deluxe and Super Deluxe rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, and glide rings
$22.99 - $58.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of A2 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes new, upgraded IFP - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool
$7.00 - $49.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Checking your chain for wear is one of the simplest things any cyclist can do to maintain drivetrain performance and minimize maintenance costs. The Pedro's Chain Checker Plus II makes this task quick and easy offering a simple check of 50% and 75% chain wear. To ensure the maximum life from your chain and accuracy of measurement, the tool employs a three-point design which properly isolates pin wear from roller wear. Other two-point designs do not and can incorrectly indicate a worn chain, robbing the user of additional miles and money. The Chain Checker Plus II also includes a chain hook tool, perfect for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench, essential for removal and installation of chainrings. - Three point chain wear tool design properly isolates pin wear from roller wear - Includes a chain hook tool for simplifying chain removal and installation, and a chainring nut wrench for removal and installation of chainrings - Two chain wear indicators: 50% and 75% - Improved user instructions are laser etched on the tool
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place. Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8") length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength - 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tires - Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tire and rim - Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security
$18.99 - $29.99
- Ultra concentrated! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike. - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. - Safe, biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is a game-changer. Its the same incredible bike wash, only in ultra concentrated form! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! So what is the big deal? It's all about re-using that perfectly good spray bottle you already own, reducing energy use, and saving money! Using Green Fizz 16X Concentrate drastically reduces packaging, shipping cost, and removes 14 plastic bottles from the waste stream. If that is not already reason enough, Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is an incredible value and allows you to boost strength for tough jobs or dilute further for even more economy. The improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
$15.99 - $57.99
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes. - New formula lasts even longer and is dye-free. - Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage. - Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
Having trouble getting at internal nipples? Park's 3-Way Internal Nipple Wrench comes to your rescue. It features a 3.2mm square drive, as well as 5 and 5.5mm hex sockets that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims. It also utilizes Park's innovative Y-shape design that provides heaps of leverage and comfort.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Shop-quality, adjustable torque driver that limits torque applied to fasteners, preventing over-tightening and damage to lightweight components. The ATD-1.2 features all-metal internal construction with a comfortable, ergonomic composite molded grip. Each tool is assembled and calibrated at Park Tool's factory in Minnesota.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
The Bottom Bracket Wrench removes and installs Shimano Hollowtech II, Race Face X-type, FSA MegaExo, Campagnolo Ultra-Torque and TruVativ Giga X-pipe bottom brackets. Laser cut for a precise fit, one end of the BBT-9 securely engages the 16 cup notches, while the other end engages the 8 internal splines of the crankarm adjustment cap.
Page 1 of 30 Next page